- The administrator of the personal data collected via the https://eurokadra.biz/ website is Eurokadra Spółka Akcyjna with the registered office in Zabrze, ul. Wolności 345, KRS 0000401728, NIP: 645-25-25218, e-mail: email@example.com, tel: 32 441 92 00, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator".
- The Administrator shall take special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular to ensure that the data it collects are
- processed in accordance with the law, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation - hereinafter: RODO)
- collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with those purposes,
- the data are substantially accurate and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and are kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
RULES OF OPERATION
- As is standard practice for most Web sites, the Administrator stores HTTP requests directed to the server. The resources viewed are identified by URLs. The exact list of information stored in the web server log files is as follows:
- the public IP address of the computer from which the request came (this may be the user's computer directly)
- the name of the client station - identification via HTTP if possible,
- user name given in the authorization process,
- request arrival time,
- the first line of the HTTP request,
- HTTP response code,
- the number of bytes sent by the server,
- the URL address of the website previously visited by the user (referer link), in case the website was accessed through a link,
- information about your browser,
- information about errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION CONTAINED IN "COOKIES" FILES
- The Administrator's website uses "cookies". If the user does not change the settings of his/her browser, it means that he/she agrees to their use. The user can resign from cookies by selecting appropriate settings in the browser.
- Installation of "cookies" is necessary for proper provision of services on the website. The "cookies" contain information necessary for proper functioning of the website, in particular information requiring authorization.
- Three types of "cookies" are used within the service: "session", "permanent" and "analytical". a) "Session" "cookies" are temporary files that are stored in the user's terminal equipment until the user leaves the service. b) "Permanent" "cookies" are stored in the user's terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of "cookies" or until they are deleted by the user. c) "Analytical" "cookies" allow you to better understand how the user interacts with the content of the service, better organize its layout. "Analytical" "cookies" collect information about how users use the site, the type of page from which the user was redirected, and the number of visits and the time of the user's visit to the site. This information does not record specific personal information about the user, but is used to compile site usage statistics.
- The user has the right to decide on the access of cookies to his/her computer by selecting them in the browser window. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Users of the website remain anonymous until they decide to change this state. The information contained in system logs (such as IP address) is used by the Administrator for technical purposes related to server administration. Besides, IP addresses can be used to gather general, statistical demographic information. The data collected in logs are used solely for the purpose of service administration. We do not seek to identify users.
- The Cookies mechanism is not used to obtain any information about the users of the service or to track their navigation.
- The Administrator may process the following data characterising the way the user uses the services provided by electronic means (exploitation data): a) markings identifying the telecommunication network endpoint or the IT system used by the user, b) information on the beginning, end and scope of each use by the user of the services provided by electronic means, c) information on the use of the services provided by electronic means by the user.
GOOGLE ADWORDS I ANALYTICS
- Some cookies are collected by the Administrator for the purpose of generating statistics that help to understand how the users of the website use the websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content and makes it easier for the users to return to the website within autocomplete search windows. This applies in particular to Google Analytics and Google Adwords cookies. Google Analytics and Google Adwords are services provided by Google LLC ("Google").
- Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website traffic for website operators and providing other services relating to website traffic and internet usage, including autocomplete search boxes.
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
- The information collected by these cookies will be transmitted to and stored by Google LLC on servers outside the European Economic Area. When transferring data outside the European Economic Area, Google LLC ensures that it is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield program and the scope of this certification includes the personal data of https://www.privacyshield.gov/list users.
- The information provided by Google Analytics and Google Adwords is used by the website administrator solely to improve the functionality and offer of the website and its own services and is not passed on to other entities.
- Detailed information on data processing by Google can be found at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl.
- The Administrator shall apply technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of the processed personal data, appropriate to the threats and the category of data protected, and in particular to protect the data against their disclosure to unauthorized persons, acquisition by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of the applicable regulations, and against alteration, loss, damage or destruction.
- Users have the right to request from the Administrator access to the personal data concerning them, to rectify, erase or request the restriction of their processing, and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to obtain a copy of the data and its transfer.
- Detailed information about the processing of personal data and the rights of data subjects can be found in the Information Clause